Wednesday, May 21, 2008

something harmful and interesting to know about!


Hi and hello....
so far I have learn many things in my language arts class that caught my attention! There is this thing called a crohn's disease. I have never heard of it before so I though of getting to know more about it. And I also want you readers to be aware! It is a disease that swells up your intestine. It causes redness and loss of normal function.


This disease is caused by the immune system attacking itself instead of protecting it from bacterias. This attracts my attention because our immune system is supposed to take in food and other yummy things but, this disease is freaky. Now it's either we watch what we eat or get sick with a crohn's disease. Crohn’s disease may be diagnosed at any age, although most diagnoses are made between the ages of 15–35.Crohn's disease is a chronic disorder.


While the symptoms can be improved, a patient will not be completely cured of the underlying disease. I hope i said enough for my readers to understand. This is not a common disease in the CNMI so be cautious of a disease that can harm you! If you want to know more, here is the link to crohn’s disease where you can get more information’s www.wikianswers.com

7 comments:

Jeff said...

This needs a lot of work. Your links are a mess as well.

mercylyn p said...

The thing that grossed me out was the picture ofcourse. It was massive disgusting, but interesting to look at.

Hoseki M. said...

WOW! That disgusting picture at the bottom of your page was an eye catcher! GROSS!But interesting to look at.

Keolani R. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff said...

You need to get up to date with the other entries.

El said...

eeew, that grossed me out, lol, just the picture though. but its interesting=)

SML =) fly high =) said...

Holy cow.... the picture is really ewww.......and the disease is really scary..........but I like your format of essay.... it is like you are talking to me.