Saturday, May 24, 2008

friendship!

best friends!

I want to know someone who is funny. I love to laugh and enjoy myself. when I laugh I have a big smile smacked across my mouth. I intend to keep you by my side every time I'm feeling down. Be that person and I'll always be around.


I want to know someone who is open, friendly and not shy someone like me. A person who is open makes more friends. They make conversations that are interesting to hear. We can talk all day long and have some fun. When we become more open to each other we learn to build trust. Do not hide in your shell, come out, be my friend and I'll take you under my spell.


I want to know someone who stands up for them self. Someone who faces their fears in life. I don't want to be around a person who backs down on things they know are challenging. You have to know your strongest and weakest links. As life goes on, sooner or later you'll face that fear. Keep it challenging and you'll find me as your pair.


I want someone who has respect. Respect for them self and for other people. In order to get respect you got to give. A lot of people will treat you fair and right. No matter what color or ethnicity. treat a person how you want to be treated. Criticism can fire back in any way. Be respectful and everything will be okay.


A certain person can make a beautiful friendship. You have to have what it takes to build a trusting chain of friendship. You can be a person who is really different from me, but all it takes is to be who you are. Don't change yourself to be who your not. Honesty and trust is all that matters. Be a person who talks and acts from the heart. Build our friendship and it'll never fall apart.

1 comment:

Lira said...

you gotta fix some words.